The Parador solution provides a new layer of protection for the "NEXT GENERATION" in computer security against UNKNOWN VIRAL ATTACKS. Once installed, this layer is activated automatically thereby catching newly created viruses when all other layers have failed.
Using Parador will allow implementing a proactive security solution that will complement current technologies that rely on signature updates. The Parador solution should be considered as the LAST BASTION OF DEFENSE between anti-virus signature updates. Parador brings a new and powerful layer of peak protection that will raise minimal false positive notifications and help reduce system downtime.
For the utmost security, do not look any further Parador is what you always needed.
Parador will PREVENT damage to your file system BEFORE malicious activity can even begin. How? The Parador solution does not use signature files that can be outdated daily by the release of new viruses or attacks against new vulnerabilities found in a platform. Instead, we protect your data by means of flexible, customizable and adaptable access rules to the file system on your computer. You have complete control as to which program is allowed to run and can even specify the files that a trusted program can access.
WHO WANTS PARADOR?
Every user! Whether home based, small business or corporate! Parador will keep your data safe and protected, especially when connected to the Internet. MSBlast, CodeRed, and Nimba epidemics have proven that the user does not need to act manually to become a victim of a viral infection; instead these attacks take place remotely even without any user activity. Parador solves this! Anytime a NEW program tries to access your file system Parador BLOCKS it and waits for your instruction. We have even included a LEARNING MODE to reduce training and several SECURITY LEVELS to eliminate false alarms when maintaining your computer.
» version 188.8.131.52 - posted on 2004-05-06
EULA - End User License Agreement
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must also be observed and followed.
ANY INTERPRETATION OF THE CONTENTS, RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE CONTENTS OF THIS NOTICE AND/OR SSI WEB SITE SHALL BE INTERPRETED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA.
Any software that is made available to download from this server (Software) is the copyrighted work of Serial Scientific International, Inc. (SSI). Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software ("License Agreement"). An end user will be unable to install any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement, unless he or she first agrees to the License Agreement terms. The downloading and the use of any Software is subject to the following restrictions and limitations:
1. No right to recopy, sell, distribute, license, sub-license, alter, modify, disassemble, de-compile or reverse engineer the Software or any portion thereof during or after the trial period in any manner whatsoever is hereby given. Violation may result in severe civil and/or criminal penalties, as violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
2. You are permitted to use the software on a single computer owned or leased by you. You may not use the Software on more than a single machine, even if you own or lease more than one machine, without prior written consent of SSI. In the case of a client/server application consult the specific conditions and requirements as stipulated in the Software License agreement.
3. You may not provide or disclose the Software to any third party.
4. You may not grant any sublicense, lease or other right in the Software to others.
5. You may not make copies, or verbal or media translations of the user guide; and
6. You may not make telecommunication data transmissions of the Software.
7. After the trial period has expired you are required either to purchase the software or to immediately uninstall, delete and/or destroy all software Materials
The Software is provided to you AS IS and WITH ALL FAULTS. SSI makes no representation and gives no warranty whatsoever, whether expressed or implied, and without limitation, with regard to the quality, safety, contents, performance, merchantability, non-infringement or suitability for any particular or intended purpose of the Software found on the SSI web site. In no event will SSI be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages however they may arise and even if SSI has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages.
There are inherent dangers in the use of any software available for downloading on the Internet, and SSI cautions you to ensure that you completely understand the potential risks before downloading any of the Software. You are solely responsible for adequate protection and backup of the data and equipment used in connection with any of the Software, and SSI will not be liable for any damages that may be suffered in connection with use of the Software.
Without limiting any of the foregoing, copying or reproducing any Software to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited.
COPYRIGHT 2003 Serial Scientific International, Inc. All rights reserved. SSI reserves the right to change software specification without notice. All intellectual property, including without limitation, trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners and any unauthorized use thereof is strictly prohibited. Use of the Software for any purpose not explicitly stated above is expressly forbidden without the prior written permission of SSI.